For her, For him
50 cm / 1.6 cm
They concern the absolutely necessary Cookies, which allow you to use kosmoro.gr.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
These cookies allow kosmoro.gr to "remember" your choices (e.g. automatic login, your shopping cart, etc.). In addition, they collect information about how visitors use the site in our own means and through Google Analytics and Skroutz Analytics and are used to improve the performance of a website..
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!
In order to be able to send you communications related to your preferences, these cookies collect information about your visits to kosmoro.gr (e.g. visits to product pages, duration of visit, baskets, purchases, etc.) and to promote products that suit you best when you browse other sites. We cooperate with the advertising networks of Google and Facebook.)
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!
Statement of the Company with the name “Lemonitsis Konstantinos” on the Protection of Personal Data
Increasing economic and scientific collaborations as well as the mutual provision of data processing services have resulted in the exchange of personal data, a trend that is reinforced by the ever-increasing use of modern telecommunication media.
For these reasons, it is necessary to process data with care. Company with the name “Lemonitsis Konstantinos” (hereinafter referred to as the Company) declares that compliance with the principles governing data protection for the processing of such data is its purpose as it is committed to respecting the individual rights and privacy of individuals. The Company’s online store handles personal data with special care and always in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679, the applicable National Law and applicable legislation.
For the purposes of this Directive, the following definitions shall apply:
Data Subject: any natural person whose personal data are processed by or on behalf of the Company
Personal Data: any information in relation to an identified or identifiable natural person which relates to his/her physical, physiological, psychological, emotional or economic condition, cultural or social identity. Processing: processing of personal data (“processing”) means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data, such as, but not limited to, collection, recording, storage, alteration, analysis, use, association, blocking (blocking), erasure or destruction.
- Legality criteria
Personal data may be processed if at least one of the following applies:
- the data subject has given his or her consent
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation.
- 2. Principles applicable to the processing
We are allowed to process your personal data in order to provide personalised services, based on the law (Article 6(1b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and the relevant National Implementing Law. Your personal data will not be used for any other purposes, other than those described in the Statement, unless we obtain your prior permission, or unless required or permitted by law.
Personal data will be processed in a manner compatible with the purpose for which it was collected. The principle of proportionality applies when processing personal data. Among other things, it creates an obligation not to collect personal data unnecessarily.
Personal data used should be accurate and up to date.
Personal data used which is no longer accurate and complete should be corrected or deleted. Except in cases where there is a legal obligation to keep them for a longer period, personal data should not be kept for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed.
The processing of personal data should be carried out in accordance with the principles of good faith. This means that data subjects can rely on data processors to show due care in all data processing matters.
Individuals whose personal data have been processed should be informed accordingly upon request. In particular, they have the right to be informed of the purposes for which their data are being processed, the type of data concerned and the identity of the data recipients. Where necessary, data subjects also have the right to request the rectification, non-transmission or erasure of their data. The above rights may be limited only where such limitation is provided for by law. This applies in particular when carrying out scientific research.
In particular, personal data are protected against unauthorised disclosure and any unlawful processing. The measures put in place should ensure a level of security appropriate to the nature of the data to be protected and the risks that may result from their processing.
Company with the name “Lemonitsis Konstantinos” is responsible for the implementation and compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679 and the applicable National Law. Employees of Company with the name “Lemonitsis Konstantinos” who are involved in the processing of personal data should be accordingly informed. Procedures for processing personal data of third parties by agreement should be set out in writing. Company with the name “Lemonitsis Konstantinos” will ensure that the contracting third party processes personal data in an appropriate manner and that it is in compliance with the principles set out in this Statement. In the event that the third party is found to be unable to ensure a satisfactory level of security of personal data, Company with the name “Lemonitsis Konstantinos” will terminate the cooperation.
3. Access to personal data and Rights
If you wish, you can request at any time to be informed about your personal data held by the Company, the recipients, the purpose of their retention and processing as well as their modification, correction or deletion, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from the contact e-mail address you have provided, attaching a copy of your identity card. You also have the right to review the personal data we hold and, in general, to exercise any right provided for by the legislation on the protection of personal data. The personal data that you disclose to the Company through kosmoro.gr, either during your registration or at a later stage, are collected and used and processed in accordance with the applicable provisions on personal data protection. In particular, in accordance with the provisions of Law 2472/1997 and Law 3471/2006, as applicable and the new European General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Directive 95/46/EC on the protection of personal data. You retain the following rights in detail:
- Right to be informed about your personal data: Upon your request, we will provide you with information about the personal data we hold about you.
- We will provide you with information about the personal data we hold about you: Where you notify us, we will correct any inaccurate personal data relating to you. We will complete incomplete data if you notify us, provided that such data is necessary for the purposes of processing your data.
- Right to erasure of your personal data: Upon your request, we will delete the personal data we hold about you. However, some data will only be deleted after a specified retention period, for example because in some cases we are legally obliged to retain the data, or because the data is required to fulfil our contractual obligations to you.
- Right to block your personal data: In certain cases provided by law, we will block your data if you ask us to do so. Further processing of blocked data is only carried out to a very limited extent.
- Right to withdraw your consent: You may at any time withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data in the future. The lawfulness of the processing of your data remains unaffected by this action, up to the point of withdrawal of your consent.
- Your right to object to the processing of your data: You may at any time object to the processing of your personal data in the future if we process your data on the basis of one of the legal grounds provided for in Article 6 (1e or 1f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. If you object, we will stop processing your data, provided that there are no legitimate grounds for further processing. The processing of your data for advertising purposes does not constitute a legitimate ground.
- Security of Personal Data
The Company applies specific technical and organizational security procedures in order to protect personal data and information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Our partners who support us in the operation of this website also comply with these provisions.
The Company makes every reasonable effort to keep the personal data collected only for the period for which it needs the data for the purpose for which it was collected or until it is requested to be deleted (if earlier), unless it continues to keep it in accordance with applicable law.
4. Revisions to the Declaration
The Company reserves the right to amend or revise this Statement from time to time in its sole discretion. If changes are made, the Company will record the date of the amendment or revision on this Statement and the updated Statement will be effective for you as of that date. We encourage you to review this Statement from time to time to consider whether there have been any changes in the way we handle your personal data.
This is a Statement of Compliance with the requirements set out in EU Regulation 2016/679 and the applicable National Law.